"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Ghandi

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!

I was going to post this last night but my computer decided that I wasn't going to be allowed to open an internet tab... cool. Which reminds me, I think I'm going to get this baby cleaned up and use it for leisure, and get a Macbook Air for school. Going to have to work on saving for that one.

Anyway, John gave me the most wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday :) It was the best day I've had in a long time. I went to surprise him at lunch and he surprised me with flowers. I totally wasn't expecting it. They were gorgeous. I also got a jar of pickles which I was expecting, because I love pickles.


Then after school we went out to the humane society to look at the kitties because I'm getting John a pet for his birthday, and he ended up signing the papers for this adorable little girl.


While I fell in love with this pretty lady :)

She's so friendly and soft. I wish I could have a kitty so bad. The little pup that John picked out is a sister in a litter of 3 girls and a boy. The little boy is called for already along with 2 of the girls (one for sure by John and the other hopefully by his roommate Tyler) so we will be having lots of puppy fun soon :) The last one will have no problem finding a home with that cute little face. The girls at the humane society estimated the puppies being around 6 weeks old. A farmer brought them in after finding them in his barn. He said that he thinks he found the momma on the side of the road :( and that she looked like she had some American Eskimo in her. I don't think these puppies will get very big, probably medium sized dogs. The cutest thing is that John's puppy is the only one without a tail. It looks like she was just born that way. She's also pretty quiet and mild from the looks of it, which is good. If they don't need deworming they should be coming home tomorrow!

On to the rest of our day, after the humane society and lots of treats John took me to The Vow which was an adorable movie. I really loved it. Then we went to the Valentine's Bistro at school. I had never been to it before so I decided that this year I wasn't missing it, and I'm glad I didn't. I never realized how talented some of those people are. It was really good. Then we enjoyed some cheesecake and came back to my house to watch the first episode of the new season of Walking Dead. It was a good one. My whole family follows that show religiously, and John loves anything to do with zombies. My whole day was really amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better one.

And who got a 105% on her first Psych test? Yeah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment